Pukena Academy is a life academy; a continuous intense experience that demands high participation, commitment and accountability from its students, but offers even greater benefits to the student, industry and community in the long term. It is transformative, sustainable lifelong experience that instills vision and professionalism in its participants.
As a life academy, Pukena Academy’s primary purpose is to create world-class service professionals for end users in the service industry
The Mission Statement
People in need of services hardly get excellent service provided by service experts. Most service providers are not trustworthy, excellent in their service delivery, professional and structured in their operational procedures.
Excellence service is lacking to these users who are willing to pay more if they can just have what they ask for.
There is an urgent need for a change and transformation of attitude that accepts low standard of service, high level of call backs and waste of money.
How It Works
- Intending students will be engaged for 6 weeks in a high energy, high-intensity, transformative experience, complete with in-depth course modules, mastermind sessions and work-out sessions with the contributions of top business executives, athletes, personal development coaches, industry experts and so on.
- After the 6 weeks, Pukena Academy graduates will continue their development by attending a three-hour seminar once per week at the Pukena Academy Centre.
- Each Pukena Academy graduate joins the exclusive whatsapp group for long term coaching, and mentoring.
- Mastermind groups of seven each led by a Pukena facilitator to share experiences, learning difficulties , work-related frustrations and successes, as each member grows to be more successful by assimilating he tools, training, and development coaching they are provided on a week-to-week basis.
The Course Modules
- Workplace Habit
- English Proficiency
- Personal Development
- Time Management
- You and Pukena
- Effective Customer Relationship
- Goal Setting
- Problem Solving
- Team Building
- Technology and Innovation
- Negotiation Skills
- Effective Communication
To enroll into this program, external prospective students (Those who did not register as a Pukena Pro) are required to pay a tuition fee of N2,000 to a designated bank account given at the point of payment or by cash at our office at 39 Bode Thomas Street, Surulere, Lagos.