Service Provider User Account
Steps to Becoming a PukenaPro
Follow the steps below to become a verified Pukena Pro.
- Create a Profile: Fill the online form below and upload all relevant documents. You must submit a profile picture to be featured on the home page.
- Annual Membership Fee: Make the optional annual membership payment of N5,000 that will entitle you to a featured listing on our website and across our social media pages | up to 3 job alerts per week | a complete branding kit including a set of 100pcs of business cards | a membership card that gives you access to our training course | video interview in your job location which would be used to run advert campaigns for your business . This payment can be made directly to our bank account, Pukena Concierge Services 0265110004 GTB or you can use the "Make Payments" on the top right hand side of the home page to pay with your debit card. Once payment is confirmed you will be immediately invited to start your orientation training so you can start working. You might still be invited for the course even if you don't pay but making this payment will fastrack your onboarding process.
- Orientation Course: Once your profile is complete, we will contact you for a 1 Day Orientation Course. Due to the volume of registration we process and the limited space we have, this training is in batches but within 1 week of registration, you will be contacted. So sit back and relax. We will contact you.
- Background Check: After the Orientation Course, your details will verified by an independent team of experts for authenticity and clean criminal records. If at this stage, we discover some misnomer in your application, you will be rejected immediately and your membership fee refunded to you in full. Please ensure to submit your two guarantor forms
- Activation and Posting: Once all the above steps have been completed, you begin to get jobs alerts. If you registered as a driver for Taxify/Uber, you are then given a car to start making money.
If you meet these requirements, we wish you the best of luck in the application process and hope you enjoy working for Pukena!