We are on a mission to change the way people live their everyday life making life easy and enjoyable while they go about their normal day.
Why work with us?
- You’ll get to take on amazing challenges, everyday. Our team is constantly solving the seemingly unsolvable. We’re always innovating, iterating and creating things from scratch.
- We’re a Nigerian company with global ambitions. Pukena offices will soon spring up in other states of the country and beyond to other countries of Africa and the world at large with our headquarters in Lagos.
- We are young but we’re growing fast. There’s plenty of opportunity to tackle challenges, think big and make a huge difference.
- Our work culture is something special. We are passionate about our mission to make life easy for people, and we are passionate about our services. We take every chance to add value to our customers and make them happy.
Duration: Full Time
- Coordinate activities throughout the company to ensure efficiency and maintain compliance with company policy across all Pukena subsidiaries.
- Manage emails, letters, packages, phone calls and other forms of correspondence
- Support bookkeeping and budgeting procedures for the company
- Create and update databases and records for financial information, drivers, cars, and other data relevant to the company's business concerns.
- Track and replace office supplies as necessary to avoid interruptions in standard front office procedures
- Submit reports and prepare proposals and presentations as needed
- Excellent leadership, time management and organizational skills
- Proven excellence as an office assistant, office administrator or in another relevant position
- Outstanding abilities to communicate in person, in writing and over the phone
- Familiarity with common procedures and basic account principles used in the office.
- Applicant must be social media savvy
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and other office management tools and applications.
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred.
- Must reside within Lekki- Ajah Axis.
Salary Package: Basic Salary + Performance Bonuses
Pukena is a fast growing technology company comprised of talented hackers, hustlers, dreamers, and doers. In the last four years, professionals on our platform have fixed coffee machines, groomed fluffy dogs, mixed cocktails, built dance floors and completed thousands of other jobs across over 100 categories. Most importantly we've helped match hundreds of nannies, drivers, DJs, chefs, plumbers and other informal workers to exciting opportunities. We've raised money and forged partnerships with some of the largest companies and investors in Nigeria. As we grow, we're looking for self-motivated and inspired candidates to join us in transforming the informal economy.
- Chance to work for one of the Nigeria's fastest growing start ups.
- Have a real impact at a fast-growing startup revolutionising the service delivery space
- Stock options for believing in the project at this early stage. You become stake holders in addition to the agreed salaries
- Work in a highly motivated and inspirational team
How to Apply
To Apply: Please send your application and relevant supporting materials to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Tuesday 11th January 2022. CVs without supporting documents would be immediately rejected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.