Pukena Academy is a life academy; a continuous intense experience that demands high participation, commitment and accountability from its students, but offers even greater benefits to the student, industry and community in the long term. It is transformative, sustainable lifelong experience that instills vision and professionalism in its participants.
As a soft skill development academy, Pukena Academy’s primary purpose is to create world-class service professionals for end users which includes households and corporate organizations
The Mission Statement
People in need of services hardly get excellent service provided by service experts. Most service providers are not trustworthy, excellent in their service delivery, professional and structured in their operational procedures.
Excellent service is lacking to these users who are willing to pay more if they can just have what they ask for.
There is an urgent need for a change and transformation of attitude that accepts low standard of service, high level of call backs and waste of money. The is the problem we are trying to solve through Pukena Academy.
How It Works
- Intending students will be engaged for 2 weeks in a high energy, high-intensity, transformative experience, complete with in-depth course modules, mastermind sessions and work-out sessions with the contributions of top business executives, athletes, personal development coaches, industry experts and so on.
- After the 2 weeks, Pukena Academy graduates will continue their development by attending a three-hour seminar once per week at the Pukena Academy Centre.
- Each Pukena Academy graduate joins the exclusive whatsapp group for long term coaching, and mentoring.
- Mastermind groups of seven each led by a Pukena facilitator to share experiences, learning difficulties , work-related frustrations and successes, as each member grows to be more successful by assimilating he tools, training, and development coaching they are provided on a week-to-week basis.
Who Can Attend?
- All intending PukenaPros: artisans, project managers and professionals that intends to partne with Pukena to process jobs.
- Informal workers from corporate organization who needs some upgrading.
The Course Modules
- Workplace Habit
- English Proficiency
- Personal Development
- Time Management
- You and Pukena
- Effective Customer Relationship
- Goal Setting
- Problem Solving
- Team Building
- Technology and Innovation
- Negotiation Skills
- Effective Communication
- Personal Hygiene
- Emotional Intelligence
- Project Management
To enroll into this program, external prospective students (non-ntending PukenaPros) are required to pay a tuition fee of N5,000 per head to a designated bank account given at the point of payment or by cash at our office at 2nd Floor Providence House, Admiralty Way Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria. For enquiries, Please Call: 08168411237
Partner with Us:
Are you a trainer, business executive, home owner? You can partner with us in any of the followig ways:
- Funding for the academy: You can help us offset some of our cost of putting together this academy by sponsoring the participants
- Adopting PukenaPros(graduates of the academy) for your home maintenances and errand services
- Volunteering time to conduct a session at the cademy
To partner, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call us on 08168411237.