We are on a mission to change the way people live their everyday life making life easy and enjoyable while they go about their normal day.
Why work with us?
- You’ll get to take on amazing challenges, everyday. Our team is constantly solving the seemingly unsolvable. We’re always innovating, iterating and creating things from scratch.
- We’re a Nigerian company with global ambitions. Pukena offices will soon spring up in other states of the country and beyond to other countries of Africa and the world at large with our headquarters in Lagos.
- We are young but we’re growing fast. There’s plenty of opportunity to tackle challenges, think big and make a huge difference.
- Our work culture is something special. We are passionate about our mission to make life easy for people, and we are passionate about our services. We take every chance to add value to our customers and make them happy.
Current Openings (Full Time)
1) Ten-K Health plan is an innovative healh insurance company based in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos with a mission to create healthier families in Nigeria and its environs through networking. We have led the quest for innovation, improved outcomes and reduced public health disparities. We integrate public health research. community services, and collaborations with HMO's and community- based organizations to reduce health inequalities and promote optimalhealth among Nigerians. We believe everyone deserves good health. Current Openings We would be needing 50 marketers who would be selling our health insurance packages. Requirements OND, HND or BSc holders Must be smart and can express themselves in simple English Benefits Salary based commission. N1,500 as commission for each Family plan sold and N1,000 for each single plan sold. You get a health cover as long as you are with us Performance bonuses in cash and also in home equipment Airtime for calls Meet twice a week in office How to apply To apply to the vacancy, kindly send your CV and Cover to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Monday 9th April 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
2) At Pukena we have 2 classes of service providers: Internal PukenaPros and External PukenaPros
We are currently recruiting the following full time/part-time Internal PukenaPros:
- Household/Corporate Errands Runners
- House Cooks
- Laundry man/woman
- House/Office Cleaners
- Car washers
- Security Guards
- Pet walkers
- Grocery shoppers
- Must be atleast an SSCE holder
- Must provide necessary professional certifications and licences where applicable
- Must not be more than 30 years of age
- Must be based on the Island especially Lekki axis.
- Must have Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Periodic postings to job locations which include client housholds, offices, restaurants, hotels, banks, etc within Lagos Island espcially Lekki axis. While you wait for your posting, you are expected to remain at the Pukena Academy. You are paid whether you are posted or not.
This is a full time engagment and it is expected that the staff will spend the majority of the working hours either at client's locations or at our Traning Centre in Lekki awaiting posting.
Working days (6): Monday-Friday (and either Saturday or Sunday)
Working hours: 9am-6pm (based on re-existing engagement. This can be discussed and confirmed at the beginning of the appointment.
Salary Minimum: N50,000/month (Depending on Job type, this can be increased)
- Chance to work for one of the Nigeria's fastest growing start ups.
- Have a real impact at a fast-growing startup revolutionising the service delivery space
- Stock options for believing in the project at this early stage. You become stake holders in addition to the agreed salaries
- Work in a highly motivated and inspirational team
How to Apply
To apply to the vacancy, kindly send your CV and Cover Letter indicating the particular position you are applying for to email@example.com . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.